We respect the privacy of our customers and are committed to protecting all personal and private information in accordance with any and all regulations, standards, and applicable laws. This website is maintained with security measures to safeguard and protect your information. Although we make every effort to protect your information, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to this website as there may be factors outside our control that result in disclosure of data. We do not share or sell any information you provide to us.
Collection, Using, and Disclosing of Information
We collect some information from and about the users and use of the website either by obtaining the information directly from the user (registration information) given voluntarily, or from the web server logs. We may collect, store and use the following, but not limited to, kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide when completing a profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- information relating to any purchases you make of our products OR services OR products and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to, among other things:
- administer our website and business;
- personalise our website for you;
- enable your use of the services available on this website;
- send you products purchased through this website;
- supply to you services purchased through this website;
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you our email newsletter;
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to this website;
- keep this website secure and prevent fraud; and
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
If you submit personal information for publication on this website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information, among other things,:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We may contact you via email in the future to share updated information, unless you request that we do not contact you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to update your registration information, or would like to stop receiving communication from engagegrowthrive, LLC, please send us an e-mail request at email@example.com with your contact information and we will remove you from the distribution list.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Our website may track activity via third party services which may store “cookies”, which is a piece of data stored on your computer upon visiting our website. This permits recognition of repeat visitors the next time you visit the website from the same computer. Use of “cookies” does not link to personal information. Information collected may include date, time, and website pages accessed. We may utilize this information to monitor usage and usefulness of the website.
The website may utilize Google Analytics which is a service provided by Google, Inc., which employs “cookies” to analyze use of the website. This information is stored by Google on servers located in the United States and includes the Internet Protocol (IP) Address. Where required by law, Google may transfer this information to be processed by third parties on their behalf.
“Cookies” may be refused by changing the appropriate settings in your browser. Your use of this website affirms consent to Google processing.
Third Party Websites:
This website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. This website, Engagegrowthrive, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.